Your Innovation Takes Center Stage
Take the stage and introduce your company’s newest solutions to PACK EXPO International attendees in 30-minute presentations on the Innovation Stage. Presentations are marketed to attendees as free seminars on technological breakthroughs and industry specific innovations, giving you the chance to speak directly to the needs of a self-selected and engaged target audience!
Receive Premium Exposure Before, During and After the Show
- Thousands of visitors to packexpointernational.com can view the presentation schedule with your presentation title, description, speaker information and presenting company.
- Registered attendees receive emails directing them to the Innovation Stage schedule.
- A booth placard announces your company’s prestigious selection for the Innovation Stage.
- Daily emails to attendees direct attention to the Innovation Stage and the full schedule is promoted in the Show Daily.
- Prominent signage, schedule listing in the show guide, a sleek design and great location on the show floor.
- You will receive contact information for all presentation attendees, making follow-up easy.
- With your permission, a PDF version of the PowerPoint presentation will be posted on the show website with relevant contact details for attendees who may have missed you onsite.
- An optional video of your presentation may be purchased, highlighted on packexpointernational.com and provided for your distribution.
Gain additional exposure for your Innovation Stage presentation before and after the show with specially designed e-blasts available through the PMMI Media Group.
Waitlist Submissions Now Being Accepted
The third and final review period is underway and enough submissions have been received to fill all the Innovation Stages. While these abstracts are under review, submissions are still being accepted for the waiting list.
Application: Submit a 150-word abstract explaining how your innovative solution(s) would benefit attendees. Additional items requested include: presentation title, 50-word marketing description, speaker information and invoice details.
Selection: A panel of industry experts will choose presentations via a competitive vetting process. At this time, the Innovation Stage is only open to exhibiting companies.
Cost: $2,995 per accepted presentation.
Contact Alaina Ann Herlihy at [email protected]